I shoul’dn’t even have to mention this but, every time I walk around the city, I see this common sense tip is not so well known.
* When you get dressed, look in the mirror. If a complete stranger can tell if your belly button is an innie or an outie, your top is too tight and yoú’ll look fat if you wear it.
Who’d have thought you needed to spell that out?
Anyway, these are my fashion goals for the rest of this month, and going into February:
- Don’t leave the house without wearing a bra. Okay, you’d think I wouldn’t need to spell this out but sometimes I’m just popping downstairs for a cup of coffee then I get distracted. Also maybe I should make that, don’t even pop downstairs without a bra (that’s just for this month cos after that there will be NO downstairs).
- Buy new shoes. I have like 1 pair that is decent to wear to work. I wear them most every day. That’s not good.
- Buy a good, plain black suit. I need one. I can’t find one anywhere. Damn fashion. Damn being “on style”. Whatever happened to classics?
- Get a haircut. My hair is annoying me. I was thinking of going to a hair college for a cheap haircut then realised I’d have to take (unpaid) time off work to do it. Since I get paid more than a hairdresser, it’s a false economy really.
- Don’t dress like a kindergartener for work.