- I’ve been going to the gym semi-regularly lately. Been trying to run but still having a lot of pain, it seems to be getting a bit better though. I’ve booked in for a massage this weekend. I think once I get the tightness in my lower back sorted out, I will be better off.
- Also I’ve had a cold since before I went to Japan. That’s well over 2 months now. Is that normal? It doesn’t seem so to me. I want to shake it off completely.
- Eating still isn’t so good. I was reading about this alternating days diet on the weekend, where you eat low calories on alternative days and normal on the others. I don’t think it’s anything new, weight watchers did something like that for while, yeah? Anyway I thought I’d give it a go but on the low calorie day you’re supposed to have around 500 calories. Can anyone exist on that without killing people? Still I like the idea – instead of having say 1500 calories every day, having 1000 one day and 2000 the next. It allows for some flexiblity with a social life, training etc.
- I got my tax return today. It’s pretty damn good too. Normally I’d be rushing out on a shopping spree but this year I’m keeping it safely (I hope) in the bank ready for when I move to Japan. That’s if I ever move. It’s taking so long sometimes I think I just dreamt the whole thing. On the plus side, the company I’ve got the job with is recruiting for next year so things must be looking positive for them.
- I’ve been feeling like shit lately. I’ve put on about 5 kgs since I got back from Japan!!!! That’s insane. It’s funny how sometimes you can put on weight and it isn’t that big a deal but sometimes a few kilos can make a huge difference in things like how your clothes fit and how heffa-lumpy you feel. Even with the gym and eating better, the scales aren’t moving! They will though.