Finally our internet is connected. I can update more regularly – just in case you’ve been sitting around thinking ‘gee I wonder what crap Kathryn is whinging about at the moment’. So, just to recap, here’s the good and bad of my life around about now.
- I am working at my current contract until the end of the week and then I have a couple of days work next week (same place, different department, less money though). That is rocks because it means mo money to take away when I go to Japan NEXT WEEK!
- I pooed today. That might not seem that exciting to some but, when you haven’t pooed for a while, you welcome that brown baby like the prodigal son.
- I am getting over my cold/swine flu.
- I have internets!
- my weight. The scales are not my friends. I think they might be in need of prozac actually. I got on this morning and it wasn’t pretty so I took off my thick flannie pjs and I went up .5 kgs! Scales are crap.
- my clothes. All of them. Everything I own is crap. I went to my storage space on the weekend thinking I might have hidden treasures in there but then remembered I put half my clothes in storage because they are crap. I can’t even buy new clothes cos everything in the shops are crap. Tonight I went to Bridge Rd for a look – man the shops shut early though. The last time I went to Bridge Rd was with Phil which must have been a good four years ago.