- I went to Ikea today and remember what I wanted to buy. It was a bag. A red bag. I have red bags aplenty and debated whether I need it but I’ve been using the Crumpler bag I bought last year as an everyday bag and I hate it. It bugs me so much. Even though it’s big and bulky, it isn’t spacious inside – I can’t fit my laptop in it or stuff that is A4 size without folding; it’s badly designed and has this big pocket that everything gets lost under. Plus it has this extra strong velcro on the outside but I never shut the flap so the velcro gets caught on everything and has put big pulls in one of my fave dresses. I hate that bag but I’ve not wanted to admit cost it was way expensive. My new bag cost $9 and it fits my laptop.
- I put a dress on layby. It’s vintage. It’s orange – I’ve never worn orange before. It’s very Marsha Brady.
- I’ve got an interview tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Plus I got a call about another job. Just when I was getting all anxious over not working.
- I also went to the doctor so I can have all my diabetes testing organised. Yah! Well not yah… but good for me in getting organised.
- I’ve also got all my Jetstar stuff organised. It was like pulling teeth. No matter how many times I tell some people, they don’t get that my name is spelt ‘…ryn’ not ‘…erine’. My sister was cracking up at me – I was talking in my idiot simple voice, then repeating myself over and over, more slowly each time doing the ‘r for rabbit, y for yellow…’ thing. Arrrgghhh!
- Today I had too much cake. I keep getting given free cake then I couldn’t resist the bright green cake at Ikea. It was awesome. Cake isn’t good.