- I might be moving soon! Yah! I don’t want to say too much until it’s all a certainty but it’s going to be a huge improvement. Arrggghhhh… I hate moving. I like being moved but the actually lugging of stuff, it sucks.
- I have to take my son to the hospital tomorrow. He has a lump on his neck. He’s had it for ages. I kept telling him to get it removed but does he listen to me? I mean, I’m just his mother. The lump has grown up to 3 times the size!!!!! In the last couple of days. He’s going to get it removed. I want to take the camera cos I figure there will be much gross stuff coming out of it.
- I am thinking of cancelling my gym membership. I’d suspended it until the end of last month because I was away and now I’m thinking it’s an expense I can cut back on. I mean $40 a fortnight is a lot when you’re not working. Plus my gym is in the city and I never go there unless I’m working in the city. If I need to rejoin at a later date, I’ll just pay the joining fee again. In the meantime I have the $4 gym up the road and weights at home.
- Today I was reading an article in the Herald Sun and was like – I totally agree with this dude… then realised I was talking about Jeff Kennett!!! When did I become this person? The article was about how all these government handouts are making people soft. I think it’s true though. It might be good for the economy (although that’s debatable) but I don’t think it’s good for the Australian character. If I ran the country, I’d get rid of all the lump sum payouts, baby bonuses and other crap and just cut tax. It really, really shits me that I pay such a huge rate of tax (one of the highest in world, like 1/3 of my salary) and then see people getting money for having babies and that crap. Having said that, if the government is going to give me a big whack of free money I’ll take it 🙂
- Also on the economy, if the building industry is in such a huge decline, why are there building works going on all over my bloody street? Really freaken noisy building works!
- I feel the need to do something amazing today, I’m just not sure what it is yet!