- Still in Canberra, go to Tassie on Wednesday then back to Melbs on Saturday and then Canberra on Tuesday. I thought I had to work Monday but apparently it’s a public service public holiday. Who knew? You think they’d tell you that before you booked your flights.
- I wasn’t sure until Friday if I had to work between Christmas and New Year – again, you think they’d tell you so you could book flights or rearrange things!
- Joined a gym this week. Well when I say joined I mean I got a week’s trial membership. Been going a long and checking it all out. I think I’ll join for a month after Christmas.
- Have got a share place to move into – again after Christmas. It should be good.
- Met with Kathy for drinks and eats on Friday and we are supposed to be going for a run this morning. My motivation is LOW.
- I am currently watching Briony cook a squillion Christmas treats – good that some are motivated with this stuff.
- Got confirmation/offer about working in Japan. Because they are overstaffed – damn global financial crisis – it won’t be until after July… damn it! Still gives me time to save (and loss weight… and learn more Japanese talking).