Yesterday I splurged out on beauty products at Priceline, cos you’ve got to do it sometimes. Anyway, I got a gel nail kit so if this post has weird typos (or I leave comments with weird typos) it’s cos I’m not used to nails longer than finger tips. They come up really well despite some tears and swearing along the way. I also got a beauty mask — they have anti aging ones with collagen that I highly recommend (esp for using the day before a big night out).
My star chart is looking good for this week (I should actually get some stars for it instead of just colouring it in with a highlighter pen). I rock at these things:
- exercise plan (I’m actually thinking of leaving it off the chart cos I’m going to do it anyway… I rarely skip exercise)
- Push up challenge – hate, hate, hate it but still going strong after 3 days 😀
- Japanese study – this one’s easy too because I really enjoy it.
I don’t rock at:
- Yoga – if I don’t do it first thing in the morning, it doesn’t get done. i’m worrying now about my lack of flexiblity because I can’t kneel down properly or sit cross legged!!!
- Body lotion – this one’s hard because if I don’t shower at home, I don’t do it. Since I’m trying to do more gym/exercise of a morning instead of after work, I might find a little bottle to decant some into to use after gym showers. Oh yeah, at Priceline I also got a little travel kit with shampoo, conditioner, deodorant etc. Perfect to put in the gym bag. I heart Priceline.
- Walk to work – I think I did this once, maybe twice. Star charts can’t control the weather!
Despite all that, I can’t get my weight under 87 kgs. It’s like the evil scales are stuck! I’ll post an official weigh in on Wednesday.