I’m still not sure about running in the Run for the Kids tomorrow.
- I’ve run for the last two years and I want to make it 3 out of 3.
- I’ve only got a head cold and conventional wisdom says running with a head cold isn’t too bad.
- I’ve already paid for it.
- I’m feeling much less congested and icky than I did yesterday.
- I’ve got to be well enough to go to work tomorrow in order to buy food and pay for dental procedures so I can eat the food (btw the alternative to root canal for my tooth is to have it extracted and get an implant!!!! Oh yeah, makes root canal look attractive by comparison.)
- It might rain.
All up, annoyingly unsure. I wish you could buy a runometre and just hook it up to your body and it gave you a “run/don’t run” reading. That’d take all the drama out of it.