- Yah, more exciting writing new for me over here –>
- Why the hell is every single food product you buy nowadays gluten free? I can understand if you don’t want gluten in your diet and you need that info on gluten type products but I swear even stuff like salt and pepper come with gluten-free labels! Is gluten-free the new low GI or maybe the new low carb? Someone’s always got to be the bad guy.
- I fell over running again this morning. I’ve got scabs on my scabs now. Twice in 2 weeks is kinda extreme. Of course, I was running along thinking how much I enjoy running in the mornings and how I should run every morning just before it happened.
- I’ve been making an inspiration book – filled with pictures and things that inspire me. I went through all my diet and health magazines the other day. Do you know how hard it is find pictures of people exercising? There are heaps of pics of models all made up pretending to exercise but they’re so obviously faking it. Also, why are diet magazines full of pics of chocolate and cakes? So many articles saying — this is bad, no don’t eat it — with a kit kat sitting next to it. Cos they want you to eat it, so you keep buying their mag. It’s a total con. If you want to lose weight, don’t read diet mags.
- When I was going my fun run last week, I had a very heartening thought. There are heaps of skinny people who run just as slow as me so when I lose weight I’ll totally kick their arses. After all I’m as fit as them with all this extra weight. In fact, I’d even like to see the people who are slightly faster do it with 20 extra kgs weighing them down. I fully rock!