- Met up with Simon for a run. We ran (well walked actually) to Arden St oval then did laps.. 1 fast, 1 slow x 5. It ended up being quite a workout but bloody hot by the end of it and not a tap in sight. I’d worn tights under my shorts and was going to duck behind a building and take them off then I realised I’d not put knickers on underneath *blush*. Yeah, no way was I changing if there was any chance I’d flash my bare butt!
- Went to Target to look for new bed linen and discovered there is NO way on earth you can get the thread count + the colour + the size you want. I compromised on colour, getting white (the other choices were all variations on beige – ick) but it’s got a stripe, dull white and shiny white stripes.
- I also got a singlet top with a built in bra. Not one of those useless shelf bras that do nothing but a proper bra. It also smooths and flattens a little. It’s pretty awesome and, since I got a $10 voucher for spending over $100, I think I’ll buy another colour too.
- Eating was better today but still not good.
- Oh yeah and I changed my blog layout. Not sure yet if I like it.