Damn it, up 200 grams this week. I think that was caused by my boozing last Friday as well as going out for a pasta dinner on Monday. Next week I’ll be in the 71s.
I want to do a three week blitz. My friend’s party is in three weeks time and I want to be at my goal (70 kg) by then. It’s going to be tough but I reckon I can do it. For the next three weeks I’m going to:
* Do at least 5 cardio workouts a week – try to do these in the morning.
* Do 3-4 weights workouts a week
* Increase incidental exercise – walk to or from work every day (weather permitting).
* Do 1-2 yoga workouts a week
* Stay within my 1250 calorie limit
* Stick to healthy snacks
* Cut back on carbs (I’m eating far too many carbs at the moment)
* Drink more water and green tea
* Cut back from a large morning cofee to a regular (was going to cut this out but I can’t)
* Eat less at night
* Go to bed at a reasonable time
Also, I’ve booked in to see a personal trainer on Monday. I’ve been thinking about it for a while and, last night at Spin, the instructor said if anyone wanted to talk to her after class she’d organise a comp session. Woohoo! I’m not sure if I’ll like her as a PT though – she’s American and very ra-ra. It bugs me in Spin class but I’ll see how I go.
I’m off to see the Beasts of Bourbon tonight. I’m wearing the pretty new dress. I went shopping last night to get a new bra to wear with it and ended up having a bit of a spree. I got a new moisturiser and hair dye, some long sleeved tops and a nice, warm, snuggly cardigan.
My sister took heaps of pics of me in my new dress last night. I’ll post them as soon as she works out how to get them off her new phone.